Following steps will help you to install a mixer to an amplifier:
1. Gather all the necessary equipment: mixer, amplifier, audio cables (1/4 TRS or XLR), and speakers.
2. Connect the mixer's main outputs to the amplifier's inputs using audio cables.
3. Turn off both the mixer and amplifier before making the connections to avoid any electrical shocks or damage to the equipment.
4. Connect the speakers to the amplifier using speakers cables.
5. Turn on the amplifier and adjust the levels on both the mixer and the amplifier to ensure that the signal is strong and clear.
6. Test the sound system by playing a sound source through the mixer and into the amplifier to make sure that it is working properly. At this step, you can tune the sound by using mixer to adjust equalizer, comp/gate etc until you “feel” it best.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on the model of your mixer and amplifier, so it's important to refer to the user manual for each device
- Head Office: 396 -396A Le Van Luong str. Tan Hung Ward, Dist 7. Ho Chi Minh City. Viet Nam