Designed from the ground up and optimized for speedy operation, SuperRack is a cutting-edge plugin rack that lets live sound and broadcast engineers run up to 64 stereo racks (multi-channel racks are supported) through multiple instances of Waves’ plugins, with near-zero latency (in SoundGrid mode). SuperRack offers endless customization options that make it easy for you to tailor the application to your very own mixing workflow.
SuperRack operates in either Native mode, which handles plugin processing on the CPU of your Mac/PC, with any ASIO/Core audio interface, or in SoundGrid mode, which handles plugin processing on an external SoundGrid DSP server to significantly increase plugin count, minimize latency, and enable the host and I/O devices to be far apart from each other, to accommodate complex setups.
SuperRack is a natural extension of your mixing console. Designed for quick setup time, flexible touch-friendly workspace, and unlimited workflow customization, SuperRack enables FOH, monitor, broadcast, and AV engineers to run any show with speed and confidence.
- A single SuperRack license includes both SoundGrid and Native versions
- View and control multiple plugin instances simultaneously
- Supports V12 plugin resizing
- Multitouch-friendly graphic interface
- Expand your workspace to up to four monitors
- Easily tweak small plugin parameters with a ‘Touch & Slide’ fader
- Map application and plugin controls to MIDI & computer keyboard for quick hands-on access
- Switch inputs and outputs while maintaining processing chains
- Adjust multiple racks simultaneously with the ‘Linking’ function
- Share SoundGrid I/Os in a network to build complex setups
- Selectively recall snapshots via scope filter
- Comprehensive device and network monitoring
- Advanced latency alignment management
- Host mirroring (DiGiCo) and DSP server redundancy
- Import MultiRack sessions into SuperRack with ease
Run Plugins with Near-Zero Latency
Deliver award-winning sound quality with near-zero latency. SuperRack is powered by Waves’ SoundGrid® technology, which provides you with real-time processing, using state-of-the-art tools trusted by countless Grammy-winning engineers.
Set Up Any Show Quickly and Easily
SuperRack is designed with user experience in mind. Using the setup wizard, the system scans and identifies all connected devices and configures them automatically. Link multiple racks together and adjust their parameters simultaneously to prevent redundant work. Instantly switch the order of plugins within each rack, copy plugins and their presets from channel to channel, add hardware processors as external inserts on your plugin racks, and much more.
Tailor the System to Your Workflow
Customize the workspace to your unique workflow by setting up and recalling snapshots with comprehensive scope, for plugin position, tempo, windows, worksurface setup, and much more. Use Custom Layers to combine the most important racks from your session into one view. Control SuperRack using User Assignable Keys, a MIDI device, and the computer keyboard.
Enjoy a Flexible, Touch-Optimized Workspace
Connect up to 4 touchscreens to unlock more workspace control and visibility into your session than ever before. Control your plugins with precision using a touch-and-slide fader to control small parameters that are tricky to adjust with just your fingertips.
Run the Show with Confidence
To ensure your system is stable and reliable, SuperRack lets you configure SoundGrid server redundancy and system mirroring. SuperRack also offers detailed network monitoring and device status, allowing you to view event logs for both the application and the network when needed.